Sunday, May 13, 2007

The wonderful thing about Taggers

I'm told that having been tagged by Keefieboy I should now tell my readers five things that you didn't know about me:-

    1. I've owned seven different motorcycles, with an average engine size of 628cc.

    2. My first movie appearance was in the extremely low-budget post-Apocalypse B movie Death Run.

    3. I'm a qualified powerboat handling instructor.

    4. I own a sword, and I know how to use it.

    5. I once played the eponymous Orpheus, in the Underworld. That's the one with the can-can.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You'll have to try harder. I already knew most of those... Down under, tagging involves the limited artistic ability of a bored 13yr old, a spray can and the most prominent exterior surface he/she can find...

Anonymous said...

2. My first movie appearance was in the extremely low-budget post-Apocalypse B movie Death Run.
>
In the most dubious tight leather trousers ever seen...
>
3. I'm a qualified powerboat handling instructor.
>
West Mills Swing Bridge...
>
6. Have eaten raw meat "at" people.

closes cupboard door to dull the sounds of rattling therein:-)

 

The opinions expressed in this weblog are the works of the Grumpy Goat, and are not necessarily the opinions shared by any person or organisation who may be referenced. Come to that, the opinions may not even be those of the Grumpy Goat, who could just be playing Devil's Advocate. Some posts may be of parody or satyrical [sic] nature. Nothing herein should be taken too seriously. The Grumpy Goat would prefer that offensive language or opinions not be posted in the comments. Offensive comments may be subject to deletion at the Grumpy Goat's sole discretion. The Grumpy Goat is not responsible for the content of other blogs or websites that are linked from this weblog. No goats were harmed in the making of this blog. Any resemblance to individuals or organisations mentioned herein and those that actually exist may or may not be intentional. May contain nuts.